Monday, January 23, 2012

A walk in the rain!

During the past days I felt melancholy in my bones. I miss a warm rain. A rain so beautiful to watch. Staying on the porch, balcony, somewhere in an open space. To feel the chills as the raindrops fall on the ground. Watching it ans absorbing me in it’s boundless, limitless absolute. getting lost in the tranquility that comes with it. Not to be able to restrain myself staying on the porch, and feeling the need to have a walk in the rain. Taking one step at a time and taking advantage of it’s limitless chills. I already feel the goose bumps, And this only by imagining.
I’ve told to my friend the Romanian Chat girl too, and she said that she misses it too. So we have agreed that at the next rain, cold warm whatever it is, we shall let everything that we do in that specific moment and meet. Then we will take together along walk as long as our feet can take it and if they can then we will walk until the rain stops. This is a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment